segunda-feira, 20 de novembro de 2017

Interview, Parehuia Shepherd

HI GUYS!

Today I bring you an interview with the lovely...

                                      Parehuia Shepherd

Parehuia just published her debut Where Creatures Hide and she is excited to share this world with you!


Lets get started!!

1. Beach or pool?
Beach 

2. Sweet or Spicy? 
Sweet 

3. Comedy or horror? 
Comedy 

4. Writing or reading? 
Writing 

5. Dark or light colors?
light colours

6. When did you start reading?
I started reading when I was three? 


7. What was the last book that made you laugh?

The last book that made me laugh was Throne of Glass (When Chaol tells Calaena she smells like fish)  

8. When did you started writing? 
I started writing in my second year of high school, so when I was 13 

9.What did you do with your first advance? 
I never received an advance because I'm self published. But everything I make is being donated to the creation of an animal sanctuary. 

10. How do you select the names of your characters?
I mainly googled characteristics of my characters. Or met people with beautiful names and used them in my book. 

11. What kind of research do you do, and how long do you spend researching before beginning a book?
I like this question. With my first book it was based in the country I live in, and with me being a native Maori I knew the ins and outs of the world building. With my second book (based in London 1830) It's taking me a few hours each week of pure focus. Because I want to get it right without offending anyone. 

12 Does writing energize or exhaust you?
Writing exhausts me if I'm not in the mood. But when I am I get butterflies in my stomach and my fingers do not stop typing. 

13.What is the most difficult part of your artistic process?
Finding good music. Definitely. 
14. Do you have something to say to your readers? What?
To my readers. Find the child within, because when you do you'll find yourself and that is strength. 

You can find the author on: twitter and goodreads 

Adicionar legenda





3 comentários: