sábado, 21 de janeiro de 2017

Our Demons, Best Friend - Review

HI!


The author sent me the ebook of this book in exchange of honest review!
Here we go!

EN


Our Demons, Best Friends is a book about Ava, a first year medical resident who had lost her twin sister with only 14 years old. Ava met Sebastian: a second year medical resident that is mysterious, complicated and sexy.
Together, they will discover that they are identical and that they are fighting with the same demons. They understand the pain of each other and they know how to make things easier and better.


I really liked this book... He has romance and so many mixed feelings.
It reminded me "After" by Anna Todd as it has one mysterious and gorgeous boy, chemical attraction, the discovery of love and etc... However, that doesn't mean that this book isn't amaizing. I really feel that it is. I have never read something about medical residents and I confess that the environment was one aspect that really attracted me in this book.

Again, I really liked this book. Nonetheless, I felt that something was missing in the story... it didn't touch my heart completely ... 
 
The writing style is cute and fluid. I loved the way that Diana T. Scott described Ava's thoughts and all the moments between Ava and Sebastian.

I recommend this book to fans of Anna Todd and John Green!
With love,
-Banal Girl
 


PT 

Our Demons Best Friends fala-nos sobre Ava, uma recém graduada em Medicina que está pela primeira vez a trabalhar num hospital. Esta perdeu a sua irmã gémea quando tinha apenas 14 anos. Ava conhece Sebastian: um rapaz que também trabalha no hospital e é misterioso, complicado e giro.
Juntos, eles vão descobrir que são bastante idênticos e que  estão a lutar contra os mesmos "demónios" (problemas). Entendem, assim, a dor do outro e sabem o que fazer para que as coisas sejam mais fáceis e menos dolorosas.



Eu gostei muito deste livro... Ele tem romance e tantos outros sentimentos ao mesmo tempo que dá muita vontade de saber o que vai acontecer a seguir!!
Fez-me lembrar  "After" de Anna Todd visto que tem um rapaz misterioso e irresistível, atração, a descoberta do amor e etc... No entanto, lá por ter estas parecenças, não quer dizer que este livro não seja demais! Eu sinto que ele é! Eu nunca tinha lido algo sobre médicos e confesso que todo esse ambiente de hospital e assim me atraiu muito neste livro.


De novo, eu gostei muito do livro, no entanto, eu senti que faltava algo na história... Não me "tocou" completamente...
O estilo da escrita é muito fluído e fofo. Eu adorei a maneira como Diana T. Scott descreveu os pensamentos de Ava e como descreveu todos os momentos de Ava e Sebastian!
Recomendo o livro para os fãs de Anna Todd e John Green!!
 
Com muito carinho,
-Banal Girl

9 comentários: